1. Go Green (Making Workplace More Natural / Green)
Stuck in the office every day with fluorescent lights that illuminate you can not relax or just relax to inspire inspiration. When you get stuck in a small work space and work continuously with the piling work, it's easy to get overwhelmed and feel stressed. But studies show that adding plants to your work area can do more than just turn on your desk. Can make you more calm and relaxed.
The researchers measured blood pressure, emotion and reaction time of participants for computer tasks, both in presence and absence of plants. With the result by adding plants in the workroom then the members look more relaxed compared to the work space without plants.
Well more relaxed is not if the work space looks green, oxygen supply in the work area is also growing so that it facilitates the flow of oxygen to the brain and of course, can reduce stress at work
2. Try AromatherapyAromatherapy is a holistic therapy technique that uses natural essential oils to improve physical and mental health. Essential oils can be used for various reasons and in many ways (massage, topical application for healing, inhaling, etc.) but lavender and rosemary oil in particulars both have been shown to have a positive effect on stress.
The aroma of lavender and rosemary essential oils can reduce the stress of this in evidence with a Journal study that found that in tests on a group of nursing graduate students. This is "proven by low scores on the anxiety gauge test, personal statement, and pulse rate.
Another Study in The Journal of Psychiatry Research found that when inhaled for five minutes, both lavender and rosemary oil may decrease cortisol levels, otherwise known as "stress hormones," to participants.
So how can you take a try on this research? Place a small bottle of lavender and rosemary oil on your table, and as you begin to feel overwhelmed, take a deep breath and enjoy the aroma. You can also try burning candles made with essential oils to reduce stress at work and home.
3. Chewing Gum (Chewing Gum)According to research at Swinburne University in Melbourne, Australia, Chewing gum is an effective way to relieve/relieve stress.
Most importantly, however, the subjects' measurements of cortisol levels indicate that those who chew gum during activities also experience lower stress. During a mild stress simulation, the rate is 16 percent less than participants who do not chew gum, and 12 percent less during moderate stress.
4. Take a WalkSo, maybe you can not get a gym for a vigorous workout when your mid-day workload, you've felt extra stress, but you can take a break to go for a walk. Streets are a great way to stay more active and reduce stress.
So you can go for a walk with your work mates, or you walk around by yourself, a few minutes walk can improve your mood and help you reduce stress at work.
5. Eat Snacks
Eating snacks at work is one way to reduce stress while working on an office job
the connection among the intestine and brain is large — referred to as the ‘intestine-mind axis’ — and plenty of interesting statistics helps the idea that the gut is a major mediator of the stress response,” Dr. Drew Ramsey, an assistant medical professor of Psychiatry at Columbia college university of Physicians & Surgeons and the writer of The Happiness weight-reduction plan.
6. Imagine The Situation While RelaxingBy imagining the situation while relaxing, it can reduce stress when you work, really make yourself comfy (at your table, in an empty convention room - anywhere!) after which attempt to imagine a nonviolent landscape: your destiny holiday, your favored seaside. You could even visualize yourself attaining future dreams or, "consider your self in an elevator, happily sandwiched among hot actors of your choice."
7. Breathe DeeplyBy exercising breathing can reduce tension and reduce stress.
Do a deep breath and then hold it for a moment then blowing it slowly will make the heart beat regularly and deliver oxygen to the brain well which can make the feeling calmer.
8. Drink Your Favorite Drink
When you feel stressed or tired in the workplace, please brew coffee, tea or drink your favorite drink, of course, this can make you more relaxed, and concentration and stamina remain awake.